|Call for Speakers opens||1 May 2020|
|Deadline for submitting proposals||29 May 2020|
|Notification of proposal acceptance||26 June 2020|
All conference speakers are required to register and pay to attend the conference and must be able to cover their own accommodation and travel costs.
Oral presentations, in a panel format. The conference will have 3 streams of concurrent sessions held over 2 days.
Proposals will only be accepted through the online submission portal, no other format will be accepted. Please submit your proposals by 29 May 2020.
Your proposal must adhere to the following requirements:
- name of session – refer to conference program
- word limit of 500 words, consisting of one or two paragraphs, fully summarising the content focus of your presentation
- proposals must be submitted in Word format
- proposals must be written in English and submitted through the online presentation portal
- online submission is the only method for submitting proposals.
- name and contact details
- brief professional biography indicating relevant experience
- where will we find further information about you? Please share links to any social media accounts, videos, recorded presentations, published articles and/or testimonials
Following review, you will be informed by 26 June 2020 whether your proposal has been:
- Accepted for oral presentation
- Not accepted
Registration as a speaker
- All conference speakers will be required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Conference speakers must be able to cover their own accommodation and travel costs.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will be required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- A discounted registration fee will be offered to speakers and moderators, but registration fees cannot be waived.
You will be required to submit your conferences papers and / or PPT presentation slides prior to the conference. By registering as a speaker for the 33rd LAWASIA Conference, you are giving your consent for the full paper and / or presentation slides, video, audio recording and photos taken during the oral presentation, to be used and published by LAWASIA, including being provided to conference delegates via a conference website.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org